LiSSA update 1 - 2018-06-29
This is the first update to LiSSA. Here are the new items and features added to the latest release:
- A second pleated skirt model added to the Skirts section
- Slightly tweaked folded skirt model to improve the shape
- A new tapered mug model added to the Crockery section
- The male and female characters have been added to their own separate category, called People
- An improved cartoon shading mode that now supports glossiness
- A new screenshot button added to the top left corner (explained in more detail in the update video)
Please note that the changes to how the people models are arranged in the dropdown menus means that you may find any saved profiles will no longer load the correct model. All the lighting controls should still be correct however, so if you find a saved profile loads the incorrect model you should be able to select the correct model and then re-save that profile with all the same lighting conditions. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience, we will try to avoid making any similar changes in the future that could problems with the profiles.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.