The Adventures of Wolf and Hood - a Jigsaw Tale
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Adventures of Wolf and Hood - A Jigsaw Tale is a fairy tale story told through 20 beautiful hand illustrated jigsaw puzzles.
- Follow familiar fairy tale characters in a brand new adventure
- Choose from six different puzzle sizes, from 24 to 294 pieces
- Progress is saved automatically so you can come back to a puzzle later
- Take your time to admire the completed scenes and zoom in on the details
- Subtle animated elements bring the scenes to life as you play
- Read the whole completed story in Gallery Mode, like a real picture book
Please note: the Mac and Linux builds are experimental, as I am unable to test them personally. As such I cannot offer much support for the Mac or Linux builds. I make them available here for completeness but offer the following warnings.
The Mac package isn't notarized by Apple so you may get a warning when launching it, or you may not be able to launch it at all (it seems to work better when using the itch app rather than downloading it directly).
The Linux version may require additional steps to get it to work but I assume that as a Linux user you will know what to do.
If any of that concerns you then please ensure that you can play the game on Windows before purchasing. Thank you for understanding.
Please also note that the Steam key is for the 64 bit Windows version only, for the same reasons as above.
This game supports screen aspect ratios from 4:3 up to 21:9, although it is optimised for 16:9.
|Updated||23 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||44 days ago|
|Author||Stone Baked Games|
|Genre||Puzzle, Visual Novel|
|Tags||Casual, Cute, Fairy Tale, Female Protagonist, jigsaw, Mouse only, Relaxing, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.16 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: